Tuesday 3 May 2016

5 Great Skincare Products

Taking care of your skin is so important, especially in high school when God knows what we are putting on our faces. Things like makeup, oils from your hands and anything else you’ve touched with your hands aren't amazing for keeping your skin clean, so I have created this list of awesome skin care products I have found. DISCLAIMER: These products have really helped my skin but different skin types react in different ways, so make sure you read the label first to see if it's right for you.

  1. Natio's Young Skin Care Range
This includes an exfoliator for in the shower, a toner for afterwards and a moisturiser for a final layer. This leaves my skin smooth and clear of blemishes. (I bought these in a pack but you can buy them individually)

  1. Clinique
This is my favourite brand for skin care. I use the anti-blemish solutions cleansing foam. My skin gets oily and this product really  helps to get rid of all the oil. I also use the anti-blemish solutions clinical clearing gel. It comes in a small bottle, and you only put a tiny bit on all of your pimples. It really helps get rid of pimples and helps stop them coming back.


  1. Aveeno
This brands face wash is awesome and it also isn't damaging on the environment because it's beads are environmentally safe. This face wash is different to the Natio one because it's a bit more of a scrub than that one. This really opens your pores and is perfect if you are using nose strip.

  1. Simple
I don't have any particle product that I really recommend but the brand makes majority of them really soft and thick. The moisturiser and face wash is a lot creamier and thicker than the others which is great for some skin, not so much for others. The products that I use from here tends to be there moisturiser but the other products are good, just not as perfect for my skin type as others. So just test them out.

  1. Qv

Qv is a great brand and a bit similar to simple. It is much more of the thicker consistency but I have seen it work really well acne to help keep it hydrated and healthy. If you have skin that dehydrates really fast or breaks out a lot, I suggest you try these. Your skin's chemical makeup might react differently, so if you are undertaking medication for acne I'd really check with your dermatologist first.

No comments:

Post a Comment